This Mutual Nondisclosure Agreement (“Agreement”) is made and entered into as of
1. Purpose. The parties wish to explore a business opportunity of mutual interest and in connection with this opportunity, each party may disclose to the other certain confidential technical and business information that the disclosing party desires the receiving party to treat as confidential.
2. “Confidential Information” means any information disclosed by either party to the other party, directly or indirectly, in writing, orally, or by inspection of tangible objects (including documents, prototypes, samples, plant, and equipment), which is designated as “Confidential,” “Proprietary,” or some similar designation.
3. Non-use and Nondisclosure. Each party will not disclose the other party’s Confidential Information to third parties or to such party’s employees, except to those employees of the receiving party who are required to have the information in order to evaluate or engage in discussions concerning the contemplated business relationship.
4. Maintenance of Confidentiality. Each party will take reasonable measures to
Protect the secrecy of and avoid disclosure and unauthorized use of the other party’s.
5. Dealers or company don’t have a permission to disclose information regarding this business with any of the company or individual, if they do so then there is a penalty of Rs. 3,00,000/-
6. You can cancel the MOU anytime after 3 months from the date of establishment.
Confidential Information. Without limiting the foregoing, each party will take at least those measures that it takes to protect its own most highly confidential information and, prior to any disclosure of the other party’s
Confidential Information to its employees will have such employees sign a non-use and nondisclosure agreement that is substantially similar in content to this Agreement.